Avatar and title images

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Avatar and title images
So I was wondering a little more exactly how it's set up.

I know default members have avatar sizes of < 150x150px
What other size limits are there and whom do they apply to?

And for the user title image size is according to support at a maximum of < 160x25px
But I've seen bigger than that, so the same question here, what other size limits are there and whom do they apply to?
I have 50 x 50
BUT I can acces the level 2 section .
Uhm, I'm not about everyone's avatar restriction anymore after we got vB4, but you probably don't remember vB3...

Max width is 200 pixels that's all I know
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Uhm, I'm not about everyone's avatar restriction anymore after we got vB4, but you probably don't remember vB3...

Max width is 200 pixels that's all I know
Alright thanks.
Now I just need to know the rest.
The usertitle isn't 160x25px. Proof : Look at mine.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
The usertitle isn't 160x25px. Proof : Look at mine.
Quite obviously, and that's why I asked.
Because I've seen a few have bigger than what the support thread made by liz said.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
The usertitle isn't 160x25px. Proof : Look at mine.
Or mine

Hey I remember using that

And having your name..
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
The usertitle isn't 160x25px. Proof : Look at mine.
and mine
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


and mine
Make me a image title please.
So what are the prerequisite to have larger images?
Or are there any at all?

Because in support it states this.
Image titles cannot be larger than 160w x 25h
and both of yours are about 200x80 if I'm not mistaken, or atleast close to.
Well, it seems that the higher a member's level, the more larger avatar size can be. Just an idea though.
Cock Sucker: 50x50
Super User: 200x250
Trusted Nember: 200x250
Formerstaff: 200x250
Donator: 200x250
Contributor: 200x200
Editor: 200x250
Minion: 200x250
Minion Plus: 200x250 (?)
Moderator: 200x275 (?)
Global Moderator: 200x300
Member level 1: 150x150
Member level 2: 175x175
Member level 3: 180x200
Member level 4: 180x250

Max possible image usertitle to request is 160x25, if someone got higher/wider, is because the restriction has become smaller over time.
The ones with "(?)" on them, is the ones I'm not sure of, and I want to thank everyone that helped me out.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Cock Sucker: 50x50
Super User: 200x250
Trusted Nember: 200x250
Formerstaff: 200x250
Donator: 200x250
Contributor: 200x200
Editor: 200x250
Minion: 200x250
Minion Plus: 200x250 (?)
Moderator: 200x275 (?)
Global Moderator: 200x300
Member level 1: 150x150
Member level 2: 175x175
Member level 3: 180x200
Member level 4: 180x250

Max possible image usertitle to request is 160x25, if someone got higher/wider, is because the restriction has become smaller over time.
The ones with "(?)" on them, is the ones I'm not sure of, and I want to thank everyone that helped me out.
Thank you very much thunder.

Now that we have most of the avatar sizes nailed down that should settle it.
And there is no prereqs for image title is there?
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Cock Sucker: 50x50
Super User: 200x250
Trusted Nember: 200x250
Formerstaff: 200x250
Donator: 200x250
Contributor: 200x200
Editor: 200x250
Minion: 200x250
Minion Plus: 200x250 (?)
Moderator: 200x275 (?)
Global Moderator: 200x300
Member level 1: 150x150
Member level 2: 175x175
Member level 3: 180x200
Member level 4: 180x250

Max possible image usertitle to request is 160x25, if someone got higher/wider, is because the restriction has become smaller over time.
The ones with "(?)" on them, is the ones I'm not sure of, and I want to thank everyone that helped me out.
"Nember". lol
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Thank you very much thunder.

Now that we have most of the avatar sizes nailed down that should settle it.
And there is no prereqs for image title is there?
160x25 Should be the image title size. Untill it gets changed or if.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?