ExclamationSWF

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
SWF
Hey Guys
I Am Working In A Private Server
And I Think it Will Be Awesome

I Already Added A Lot Of Items

And i Need More , So if Any One Have SWF For Cool Item
Or Even The Item Name .......

Please Comment
Thanks
add the hex, fiend and blood items of nulgath sir
Quote Originally Posted by indio90 View Post
add the hex, fiend and blood items of nulgath sir
Already added
how bout the pirate armors? and founders? and add also all the classes (with DKO and PHL) sir
Definitely all of the voids and any Nulgath related items, including the war prep and war items (including DvN poster). I'm also a fan of Dage's art, so if possible, all of his items from Shadowfall, his b-day shops, Coffee Print, war prep, war items. Other awesome items include every Quibble item, every LQS item, and every LTS item.

Oh and if possible, mods' personal items. Aranx's Fallen Angel set is epic. Oh and for classes, maybe the mod classes like Immortal, Gunslinger, and Problem with My Inventory.
Dage items are way too common in PS these days. Try to get Mirror Drakath Phoenix Plate Shadow P***** Reavers and don't forget the new nulgath item Grimlord of Nulgath.
try to find as many rares as you can. Coin biters stuff especially. Like the chaos armor that was in the last shop, forgot name.
also the rare shops of the birhdays sir Goodluck!
Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
Hey Guys
I Am Working In A Private Server
And I Think it Will Be Awesome

I Already Added A Lot Of Items

And i Need More , So if Any One Have SWF For Cool Item
Or Even The Item Name .......

Please Comment
Thanks
You should mail me the list of item on your PS. Even of, you should add the entire red dragon set, and maybe drakath set. You should also add the Golden Guardian armor with flaming hands...

I also tought of Moderators armor for administrators. Think of a administrator with Dage's armor.

Think of that .

Hiatus5.
Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
You should mail me the list of item on your PS. Even of, you should add the entire red dragon set, and maybe drakath set. You should also add the Golden Guardian armor with flaming hands...

I also tought of Moderators armor for administrators. Think of a administrator with Dage's armor.

Think of that .

Hiatus5.
i can't find drakth SWF files

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
Definitely all of the voids and any Nulgath related items, including the war prep and war items (including DvN poster). I'm also a fan of Dage's art, so if possible, all of his items from Shadowfall, his b-day shops, Coffee Print, war prep, war items. Other awesome items include every Quibble item, every LQS item, and every LTS item.

Oh and if possible, mods' personal items. Aranx's Fallen Angel set is epic. Oh and for classes, maybe the mod classes like Immortal, Gunslinger, and Problem with My Inventory.
Well , I Add A Lot Of Dage Items
But , I Don't Know Who To Get Mod Classes
Also i Added Mod Items "Sets"

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

does anyone know shop id where is a cool items that you need to buy items from hero mart to unlock the shop ?
Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
i can't find drakth SWF files

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------



Well , I Add A Lot Of Dage Items
But , I Don't Know Who To Get Mod Classes
Also i Added Mod Items "Sets"

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

does anyone know shop id where is a cool items that you need to buy items from hero mart to unlock the shop ?
Alot of custom items in Private servers don't work. Which Emulator are you using?
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Alot of custom items in Private servers don't work. Which Emulator are you using?
i am using Petal Source

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
i'll help you mate, but i need a time for that
Thanks Bro , When they Are Ready PM Me
I Have some PS files, But i didn't create them.

Go trilliux, go grab some PS files. lol
Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
Hey Guys
I Am Working In A Private Server
And I Think it Will Be Awesome

I Already Added A Lot Of Items

And i Need More , So if Any One Have SWF For Cool Item
Or Even The Item Name .......

Please Comment
Thanks
i'll help you mate, but i need a time for that
Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
Hey Guys
I Am Working In A Private Server
And I Think it Will Be Awesome

I Already Added A Lot Of Items

And i Need More , So if Any One Have SWF For Cool Item
Or Even The Item Name .......

Please Comment
Thanks
How about adding rare classes like alpha pirate and adding rare pets?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
How about adding rare classes like alpha pirate and adding rare pets?
Are you thinking about the Pink Red Dragon or the Armored Dragon pet? ^^
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us