ExclamationAVA Gun Adder!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
AVA Gun Adder!
[COLOR="Orange"]Hello, I just recently created a .exe file that gun adds! Kinda like the EAM for mw2... Undetected. Might be released im not sure. I don't want to be leached...[/COLOR]
We wont leech we promise. We could really use a new gun adder.
Wrong section
[URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ban%5BQUOTE%3 DPoi0987]#ban
Quote Originally Posted by Poi0987[/URL
7748972][COLOR="Orange"]Hello, I just recently created a .exe file that gun adds! Kinda like the EAM for mw2... Undetected. Might be released im not sure. I don't want to be leached...[/COLOR]
would love to see a release of this....
LOL. This is beyond funny. No way you got into Aeria's servers.
PLEASE RELEASE WE WONT LEECH I BEG U and thanks for making it
Quote Originally Posted by SnowyEX1 View Post
PLEASE RELEASE WE WONT LEECH I BEG U and thanks for making it
Look at my signature.
go for it .. lets see it in action
ask ccman32 to anti-leech it for u! then release
Moved to correct section.

Shame you can't get client side then isn't it. Lets see a video of this if you've got one. I will be very surprised if it gets leeched and re-released in this section, and when a leecher asks for no leeching it makes me laugh.
so you gona release it :P
Video or it didn't happen.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us