Recommend me some games?

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
Try Team Fortress 2 if you haven't already, if you have then go buy a game
Oh god no, I only played 2 matches and I hated it.
what about gw2? if you're willing to pay like 10 bucks for a cheap account.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Will look into them.
What kind of games you looking for? I'll see what I can find for you.
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post


What kind of games you looking for? I'll see what I can find for you.
Anything really mostly shooters or some stuff around Metin 2 or anything with classes in it and abilities.


---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


Try ROTMG then
Tried it. I have played so many games.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


We have a section on MPGH for it also
The game is currently also looking for GMs
Sounds good, I'll start playing it now. Still open for suggestions though guys.


---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -purplevillan- View Post
what about gw2? if you're willing to pay like 10 bucks for a cheap account.
In the post it says FREE.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Sounds good, I'll start playing it now. Still open for suggestions though guys.


---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------



In the post it says FREE.
Try ROTMG then
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Played that a long time ago.
Search here for some games, theres a shit ton. http://mmohuts.com/
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Wolfteam. You got to buy lots of stuff with real money to get a chance to win though.
No. JUST NO.

Anyways, I just started to play a new MMORPG called The Aurora World. Pretty good, decent, but it's just like any MMORPG out there. It has some nice original features, but it's not a dunegon crawler. You're mostly following a story and doing tasks. Already level 18 (only played like 2.5 hours). Only 4 classes atm; it's currently in closed beta and OBT opens this 28th.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


No. JUST NO.

Anyways, I just started to play a new MMORPG called The Aurora World. Pretty good, decent, but it's just like any MMORPG out there. It has some nice original features, but it's not a dunegon crawler. You're mostly following a story and doing tasks. Already level 18 (only played like 2.5 hours). Only 4 classes atm; it's currently in closed beta and OBT opens this 28th.
Played it about 2 weeks ago, got bored after 4 days.
League of Legends
Diablo III
Far Cry 3
Starcraft
WarZ (fuck me right?)
Elsword
Beat Hazard Ultra
Arma II (dayz mod)
The Rusty Hearts
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
League of Legends
Diablo III
Far Cry 3
Starcraft
WarZ (fuck me right?)
Elsword
Beat Hazard Ultra
Arma II (dayz mod)
The Rusty Hearts
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?