Recommend me some games?

Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Then play SMITE.
Played it and was invited first day of the release of beta.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Played it and was invited first day of the release of beta.
I'm sure you were.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


I'm sure you were.
I'm sure I was to.


---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


Ops haha, my bad.

Elsword
Rusty hearts
League of Legends
APB
C9
Installed c9 today, lagged like fuck. LOL is gay, and might try elsword and rusty hearts
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
LOL is gay
Fck no.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


I'm sure I was to.


---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------



Installed c9 today, lagged like fuck. LOL is gay, and might try elsword and rusty hearts
Lagged on c9 and you're asking for game suggestions? /fp
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


Lagged on c9 and you're asking for game suggestions? /fp
c9 and smite I lag really bad but if I play any other game I can run it fine whether the graphics are higher are not for some damn reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!
Ops haha, my bad.

Elsword
Rusty hearts
League of Legends
APB
C9
Go play to tetris are beautiful game
Quote Originally Posted by user1885233 View Post
DOTA 2
Tried it, got bored after 2 hours.


---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by number1554 View Post
Battlefield F2P
You mean BF P4F? I've been playing that game for a few months now.
Microvolts is what I used to play but yeah full of speed hackers.
There are no fun free games.
Anyway you can try Dota2 , League of Legends and Warframe. The best thing u can do(If u dont want to spend much money) is to get 3 Euros and buy an game on steam , when there is an daily deal , or something.
Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?