OutdatedMeltdown injector v2.2 cute sith + Hex Editor

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Sixxyeahz View Post
where is *.dlls ? :O
i posted a link on page 1 of this thread on very buttom @Sixxyeahz
can you respond me Hunted man ? i write a massage in your profile.
I'm sorry but I can not find ..
@Chrome Boy , Can you make another Injector please? haha . It's because i had a problem. Before when i start to download your Injectors 1.6 , 1.7 , etc . Works fine, but when i download the 2.0 , didn't work (with me) so i dont know why , but when i download the 2.1 , works fine! with the same .DLL . (I think is just my problem , but idk) . Please buddy you are good with the Injectors , make another please! . Thank you.

Windows 8 , x64bits.
Quote Originally Posted by xezreal View Post
@Chrome Boy , Can you make another Injector please? haha . It's because i had a problem. Before when i start to download your Injectors 1.6 , 1.7 , etc . Works fine, but when i download the 2.0 , didn't work (with me) so i dont know why , but when i download the 2.1 , works fine! with the same .DLL . (I think is just my problem , but idk) . Please buddy you are good with the Injectors , make another please! . Thank you.

Windows 8 , x64bits.
What is the problem though? ( With injector)
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
What is the problem though? ( With injector)
I really don't know, but when i inject my .Dll , after 20 scnds , Appears the XIGN code Error. It just happen sometimes , because with the v2.1 of your MeltDown Injector, (i think its the DARTH VADER Injector) works perfectly fine .
With the v2.0 , didnt work (WITH THE SAME DLL) .. so i dont know whats happening.
Thank you for your quickly response.
Quote Originally Posted by xezreal View Post
I really don't know, but when i inject my .Dll , after 20 scnds , Appears the XIGN code Error. It just happen sometimes , because with the v2.1 of your MeltDown Injector, (i think its the DARTH VADER Injector) works perfectly fine .
With the v2.0 , didnt work (WITH THE SAME DLL) .. so i dont know whats happening.
Thank you for your quickly response.
That's .dll add my skype danieleldib and I'll show you how to hex .dll
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
That's .dll add my skype danieleldib and I'll show you how to hex .dll
I add you right now, im onetwo.vip in skype. Thank you for your quickly response.
Quote Originally Posted by xezreal View Post
I add you right now, im onetwo.vip in skype. Thank you for your quickly response.
Your welcome I'll add you in 20min since don't got laptop atm
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
Your welcome I'll add you in 20min since don't got laptop atm
Okay Thank you , i will re edit my dll again . Until you have your Laptop. Thank you .
i smell spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Nice job, is working now but my UAV is detected after 10-15 min, is that problem of injector or? i hex edit and change date with PE.
Quote Originally Posted by kakii View Post
Nice job, is working now but my UAV is detected after 10-15 min, is that problem of injector or? i hex edit and change date with PE.
.Dll try rehexing the .dll you hex edited ( the one that gets detected after 15min) and it isn't injector since it minimizes if its detected
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?