OutdatedMeltdown injector v2.2 cute sith + Hex Editor

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
I keep getting 3rd party error. I have re-hexed about 4-5 old .dlls.. even ciphered a few... still same problem.... I know that you said you injector is not detected because it is not getting minimized on launch. My injector isn't minimizing, but I'm getting nonstop 3rd party errors. #HELP
@tgunnz83 Same here bro' . Meltdown Injector v2.1 workf fine to me , now with Meltdown Injector v2.2 doesn't work . I don't know why , but i really appreciate the work of @Chrome Boy , he really do a good job with this Injectors and helping to people like me. I just wanna know why this happen sometimes with some Meltdown Injectors.
Btw Thank you very much hunted man56.
Tried all .dlls
Hex edit files aren't included in this one even though you said they were. Just making sure you know hunted man56
Quote Originally Posted by nkurtz96 View Post
Hex edit files aren't included in this one even though you said they were. Just making sure you know hunted man56
i know a posted a link where the hex files are included

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xezreal View Post
@tgunnz83 Same here bro' . Meltdown Injector v2.1 workf fine to me , now with Meltdown Injector v2.2 doesn't work . I don't know why , but i really appreciate the work of @Chrome Boy , he really do a good job with this Injectors and helping to people like me. I just wanna know why this happen sometimes with some Meltdown Injectors.
Btw Thank you very much hunted man56.
Tried all .dlls
add my skype danieleldib

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoVongola View Post
@Chrome Boy Why are your injectors getting detected quickly?
it isnt detected its .dll add my skype danieleldib

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tgunnz83 View Post
I keep getting 3rd party error. I have re-hexed about 4-5 old .dlls.. even ciphered a few... still same problem.... I know that you said you injector is not detected because it is not getting minimized on launch. My injector isn't minimizing, but I'm getting nonstop 3rd party errors. #HELP
everyone with 3rd party error add my skype danieleldib
is it a mistake that there is clear after injection or is it right? btw i will add u on skype soon need some help with an own ijector did u use vb to create them?
Yeah just noticed supposed to be close*
Closed as outdated.
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?