RotMG Leveling Service

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Removed
Guess not :/
This is pretty funny. I honestly wouldn't pay a cent just for you to help me level up
Yeah i one had this service too beside a poting service and nobody asked be to level their chars.....
LOL you'd have a better chance at a maxing service but that wouldnt be very proffitable....
Well, you could do this but you'd have to charge them like $0.20, or if they sold regular maxed accs i suppose it could be useful
Quote Originally Posted by FIRExFACTION View Post
LOL you'd have a better chance at a maxing service but that wouldnt be very proffitable....
Nice job bumping a 5 day old thread. As if the first post wasn't there -_-

Also, I hit the Thanks button in accident, I wasn't trying to thank you. I meant to hit "Reply to Quote"


Quote Originally Posted by SamisJam View Post
Well, you could do this but you'd have to charge them like $0.20, or if they sold regular maxed accs i suppose it could be useful
Same as the above -_-
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us