LightbulbWeb Browser Theme Manager

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Web Browser Theme Manager
I've seen many browser built in VB.Net seems untidy and so creepy so I decided to create themes so you can create Eye-catching Browser!

To use these Themes,


1. Choose your Desired Theme
2. Download it by clicking on the link at the bottom
3. Extract the zip to your Desktop
4. In your Web Browser Project, Go to Project Properties -> Resources then Drag all images in
Resources File from the Extracted RAR
5. Go to Project Properties -> References -> ADD and browse the dll file from the Extracted
RAR
6. Drag the .vb from the Extracted RAR to your Project Solution Explorer
7. Build your Project then New Items in ToolBox will be visible. You can now use it!


I'll add more theme soon!

Enjoy!

Virus Scans

Dark Carbon Theme

Red Lava Theme

Royal Blue Theme

Silver Theme

3D Soul Theme

Cartoon Theme

King Aldrin Browser Theme Manager


Screen Shot:

King Aldrin Browser Theme_mpgh.net.rar867 KB · 178 downloads Scanning…
@King Aldrin
LOOKS SEXY AS!
I'll be using this. Good job!
@Psychotic
Approve please babe.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
@King Aldrin
LOOKS SEXY AS!
I'll be using this. Good job! @Psychotic
Approve please babe.
Well Thanks


Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved .
Thanks for fast approved!
ano gamit mo pag gawa nyan master? king aldrin..galing eh..pde malaman?
external downloads?
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
external downloads?
Yeah but for every external link in the application there's a Virus Scan Links thats why I added lots of VS link in my post!


Quote Originally Posted by Joy4hacks View Post
ano gamit mo pag gawa nyan master? king aldrin..galing eh..pde malaman?
Ahmm I used Visual Basic 2010 added a new class project...saka inedit ko sa photoshop ung images.. ikinode ko na sa VB...
IM A FILIPINO xD
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us