Hex editor ( UPDATED )

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
auto worked for u?
It works perfectly.
farmerdudev3
Quote Originally Posted by Cipres View Post
It works perfectly.
farmerdudev3
will try doing it again since i remember trying for 40 min didnt work
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
will try doing it again since i remember trying for 40 min didnt work
I tried it for an hour works for me
Quote Originally Posted by Cipres View Post
I tried it for an hour works for me
hmm where did u add the numbers? i just hexed it and still didnt work
Information
Best I show a video

excuse the bad English I translated with google translator :s
Quote Originally Posted by Cipres View Post
Best I show a video

excuse the bad English I translated with google translator :s
in how many lines did u type numbers?
why u gonna leave us ??? :O
btw uav still doesnt work for me ? :L
Did you do it on free space? And did you watch video? And cipher thanks got auto farm to work
Information


Sorry for the delay went back to do the procedure and works.

offset 264: a i j s d 9 j 1 2 9 d j a 9 s j d
offset 275: 9 1 j 2 d 9 0 a j s d 9 0 j 1 2 s

TimeDateStamp: 18/05/2022
Quote Originally Posted by Cipres View Post


Sorry for the delay went back to do the procedure and works.

offset 264: a i j s d 9 j 1 2 9 d j a 9 s j d
offset 275: 9 1 j 2 d 9 0 a j s d 9 0 j 1 2 s

TimeDateStamp: 18/05/2022
Dw got it to work thanks anyways
yes i did but still doesnt work ? :L
Quote Originally Posted by mike2 View Post
yes i did but still doesnt work ? :L
Type more than 4 lines of code and make sure its first free space ( so that means you have to look around on code and find iif there is free space with more than 4 lines)
accept me on skype please,I need your help...
why me got [][][][][][][][][][][][][][] this only ~
ty so much uav is working for me still trying to get farmer to work i will figure it out
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?