Asking for Help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Asking for Help
Do you know Java Programming?
Are you knowledgeable about Java Networking / working with Java 2D/3D APIs?
Are you experienced in creating models in Modeling Programs[Blender/Maya/etc]?
Are you Interested in Reviving the battered RotMG?

Aaand I'll just leave it here:


If you're interested, PM me.

It's gonna be Legen... wait for it... dary!
Well, it seems like no one seems to meet the required specs, just as I expected... Well, if you just want to use/"test" the software after it's release and whine about it without helping create it, then you're welcome.

PS: I am working on a project to recreate the Game Client for the Private Server.
I'd be willing to help test it, however have no knowledge in coding whatsoever.
O.o i dont know coding also lol but will be glad to help if i am needed
I need help coding the client... Currently working with jOryx and some Custom Proxy/ AutoTrader source to understand the packet defs...
I have basic knowledge of Java, But I'm a fast learner.
There used to be a multiboxing type thing awhile ago that had most if not all of the packets coded in Java. I can PM you the link if you need it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us