Possibly Working Remote Execution

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by tomowrath View Post
So it isnt a bypass?
No it kinda just makes you able to do some cool stuff ^^ like spawning vehicles, nukes, buildings,etc. But you will need to buy a bypass to use this.
Quote Originally Posted by tomowrath View Post
Darn
/tooshort
What do you mean?
gratz on advanced member
Well I didn't know if it worked or not but I thought I might aswell give it out.
so just replace the whole exec with this to test?
Quote Originally Posted by wasabi22 View Post
so just replace the whole exec with this to test?
Correct.
Quote Originally Posted by DomokunSquared View Post
I'll try it out now.
let us know
RE dosent work i tested it
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
RE dosent work i tested it
Damn, I'll search for a few more. I'll test before I post.
Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser View Post
Damn, I'll search for a few more. I'll test before I post.
thx man....
doesnt work, none of the remote exec scripts work with this
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us