PostWhere? How much?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Where? How much?
Hey there. I have not been here for like 1 and a half years so where is the buy and sell section in crossfire? i don't know if im blind but i can't find it...

also.. I was wondering what i could get for this acc: Z8Games

Also for my cf eu account it has the following:

Scar light-GOLD
Mauser-GOLD
Kukri-GOLD
Sl8
m4a1
50coupons
shovel for 28days
Gatling Gun-GOLD
Rpk-GOLD
around 110k Gp
Awm-A (38 days)
alot of stuff on character and items. video on my account uploaded in 50 min.
^^^ yap... that's for taking the honorable ribbon away, that's how we do this year
$5. No honorable is useless to me.
7 $ no honorable
And the cf eu acc?
3$ no honorable
your account is probably worth $10
10$ for sure. The CF/Eu one must be around 30$ I guess...
around 10-20$
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us