Do we need ANOTHER menu?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Do we need ANOTHER menu?
I know enough about DayZ/ArmA scripting to make a good free menu, but do we need another one? Im quite happy to make a good free menu as long as there is enough players who want it. Personally I dont think we need another one, but hey, whatever the end user wants, right? Please leave feedback below on if you want another menu, how it should look, features, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by RE4CTIVE View Post
I know enough about DayZ/ArmA scripting to make a good free menu, but do we need another one? Im quite happy to make a good free menu as long as there is enough players who want it. Personally I dont think we need another one, but hey, whatever the end user wants, right? Please leave feedback below on if you want another menu, how it should look, features, etc.
If there's significantly more added to it (like new scripts that we've never seen) and it has a working RE then I'm all for it.
What Chicken said and if you mean a new style of Menu, I would love to see that too.
Planning on releasing mine. Touched it up. All set except a working exec so I'm holding off.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
The more menus the merrier.
If you think about it. Aren't menus a huge percentage behind the purpose of this section...
I guess extra menus means more choice.
Someone should take a look at rustlers v4 and figure out whats causing the insane lag.
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
Someone should take a look at rustlers v4 and figure out whats causing the insane lag.
Its usually the animations if it isn't the bypass causing it
If there are new scripts and a 100% working RE.. and one that does not lag your game alot.. then yeah man
More menus = More choice.

The more menus the more scripts and things it can do and then you can pick one closer to your liking.
Ok so ill try make a mega menu with a tonne of scripts before standalone release, but after standalone im leaving the DayZ mod completely, it wont be worth it anymore. Can someone give me some ideas on what type of menu they would like? eg scroll, GUI (Like rustlers) and anything else.
Quote Originally Posted by RE4CTIVE View Post
Ok so ill try make a mega menu with a tonne of scripts before standalone release, but after standalone im leaving the DayZ mod completely, it wont be worth it anymore. Can someone give me some ideas on what type of menu they would like? eg scroll, GUI (Like rustlers) and anything else.
Surprise us =o
Ill try, but with menus theres not a lot that can surprise people. Maybe if I can make an awesome GUI, haha.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us