Do we need ANOTHER menu?

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
idk if u can but, implement a bypass so you could become famous like sd333221 lol
If you make a new Remote Exec that will go with it. The RE is the biggest part. A new Menu would be very nice too. I would like to see one that's not a Silent/Monky Edit lol. I was going to make one but I don't have the time anymore and I'd end up selling it haha.
Ok guys, you all seem keen for another style of menu, I might go down sd333221's path and make a program, that way the RE will last a lot longer. I cannot promise a release date, don't expect me to, I code out of my love of it and without pay. However I would like to get this menu and/or program done.
Quote Originally Posted by RE4CTIVE View Post
Ok guys, you all seem keen for another style of menu, I might go down sd333221's path and make a program, that way the RE will last a lot longer. I cannot promise a release date, don't expect me to, I code out of my love of it and without pay. However I would like to get this menu and/or program done.
Sounds Awesome.
more choice = win
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us