Nightmare

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Nightmare
CnC plz...

its all right i would have made a red and black backround with white shadow mist to make it creepy with glowing red eyes
Very nice Deuce, Your best yet.


8.5/10
I really like it.
Best in my opinion..
Blendings nice, lighting is pretty good
I assume you used some urban city stock for the BG.. looks good
Overall pretty sweet.
Keep up the good work ^-^
Thanx guyz!!!!
@dk...damn, i thought it WAS pretty creepy, lol...
nice dude I love it scarry monster :P *<|:-|()>
I'm totally voting for this in the SOTW.
Epic. seriously.
This work is really nice.
I saw your others..
and I laughed.
um idk if i can agree with everyone else sorry still looks good tho 7/10
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us