SolvedAnti-Invisibility Mod

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Anti-Invisibility Mod
Hey guys, I have been getting more and more annoyed about people using Invisibility pots and going around causing havoc. I used to have a client that, even when invisible, displayed nametags over people. That client, though, has been outdated and I am searching for something similar. All I want is to see the name plates above invisible people, although seeing the names over a long distance would be helpful too.

If anyone's client has something like this, or if there's a separate mod, can someone link me to it please?
Thank you
You could use Nodus, Nodus has Radar that displays nametag even if the person is using invisibility potion.
/moved to Minecraft Help
/solved and closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?