Tryme's [Custom] Request Thread

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
i have i updated them all ^^
tryme u rip get overurself
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Don't start flaming or I will bann all 3 of you and I don't care if your GFX or not.
Quote Originally Posted by kunstler View Post
tryme u rip get overurself
Oops...? I'll not tell pedojosh for you.
i hope you get banned, bumping this thread...that flame is done and gone...now STFU fucking pisses me off....
u think im scared of wittle joshy :P

i was stating a fact not flaming
You called himwittle joshy! That's a flame!
Dude STFU!!!

I used to think he was a bitchy little ripper too, but once I got to know him, he is actually pretty cool and he NEVER (or atleast I hope ) rips.

SO STFU B4 I START MAKIN DA BUTT SEX HAPPENZ
Criss he is a good guy im not saying hes not but he does Rip beleive me i still think hes a good guy but only If he tells me i did rip those Sigs and i wanna learn from you i will be honored but the problem is he wont admit it
and Criss i think you know me well enough to beleive me now
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?