CoolEsp

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Esp
@V I @XarutoUsoCrack

"Oops" noobs

copy paste ready

Code:
#define LTClientShellOffset 0x498a08
#define FORCEINLINE __forceinline

class cObject
{
public:
	char spacer00[ 4 ];
	D3DXVECTOR3 Maxes;
	D3DXVECTOR3 Mins;
	char spacer01[ 196 ];
	D3DXVECTOR3 Position;
public:
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetMins( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Mins : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetMaxes( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Maxes : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetPos( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Position : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
};

class cPlayerInfo
{
	public:
		UINT uiLocalIndex;
		cObject* pObject;
		BYTE ucClientID;
		BYTE ucTeamID;
		char szName[ 14 ];
		LPVOID pPlayerFX;
		char spacer01[ 10 ];
		int iState;
		int iRank;
		char spacer02[ 10 ];
		WORD usHealth;
		char spacer03[ 1166 ];
	public:
		
		FORCEINLINE bool IsValid( void )
		{
			return ( this != nullptr && pObject != nullptr && pPlayerFX != nullptr ) ? true : false;
		}
};

class cILTClientShellStub
{
public:
	char spacer00[ 8 ];
	LPVOID pCamera;
	char spacer01[ 64 ];
	bool bIsAlive;
	char spacer02[ 7 ];
	LPVOID pLTPlayerClient;
	bool bInGame;
	char spacer03[ 29667 ];/*NA*/
	//char spacer03[ 29675 ];/*PH*/
	cPlayerInfo PlayerList[ 16 ];
public:

	FORCEINLINE cPlayerInfo* GetPlayerByIndex( UINT uiIndex )
	{
		return &PlayerList[ uiIndex ];
	}

	FORCEINLINE cPlayerInfo* GetLocalPlayer( void )
	{
		return &PlayerList[ PlayerList[ 0 ].uiLocalIndex ];
	}
};
That's not enough, You need to give the project ready to just hit F7
Not working for EU version
Quote Originally Posted by Wijciech View Post
Not working for EU version
No shit Sherlock, it's for NA / PH. It's not hard to port to EU though. Update the LTClientShell Pointer / Class.
FALLEN Pls im ant your yahoo for some questions
my yahoo
abdo_zeyad20111
why using D3DXVECTOR3 instead of lithtechs LTVector? xD
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
why using D3DXVECTOR3 instead of lithtechs LTVector? xD
Same exact thing really... @XarutoUsoCrack haha you will be soon (: @lucifereviluser I'll be releasing A LOT over the next few days, just because @XarutoUsoCrack & @V I thought they were a bunch of funny punks calling me a leecher, when they have no clue who I am, and think they're hot shit when they're not. So yes, you can expect that from me as well
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Same exact thing really... @XarutoUsoCrack haha you will be soon (: @lucifereviluser I'll be releasing A LOT over the next few days, just because @XarutoUsoCrack & @V I thought they were a bunch of funny punks calling me a leecher, when they have no clue who I am, and think they're hot shit when they're not. So yes, you can expect that from me as well
Waiting for the AI esp... :P xD
BTW all people here know who you are and know that VI is leecher,just ignore him and keep him qqing like kid ...
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
Waiting for the AI esp... :P xD
BTW all people here know who you are and know that VI is leecher,just ignore him and keep him qqing like kid ...
nah bro, sick of these stupid leecher fags. Going to release a whole shit load of features, then they can really QQ. XD
It's the great Cody! People are always calling you a leacher. Best coder for CF imo. I'll always back you up. I've used the VIP you made before.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
It's the great Cody! People are always calling you a leacher. Best coder for CF imo. I'll always back you up. I've used the VIP you made before.
Thanks for your support man, I'll be re-releasing the VIP with new features on a different site in a while ( free ) it will be a good stress test for my new protection system (: once it's done I can shoot you a link and you can drop by and use it, if you want. & You said you used to be VIP? If you can pm me with what site name it was under, I'll give you some free haxz0rs for a while, have a whole slew of games just itching to release. (:
I didn't even notice he was back, welcome back! (although that was due for a long time )
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us