CoolEsp

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Hmm, I don't know lot at c++ , but i think that help alot Thanks very much bro ! Keep going that very good work!

And Good luck .
Quote Originally Posted by AhmedGH View Post
Hmm, I don't know lot at c++ , but i think that help alot Thanks very much bro ! Keep going that very good work!

And Good luck .
Added you as you asked, it will come up as "pyro"
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Same exact thing really... @XarutoUsoCrack haha you will be soon (: @lucifereviluser I'll be releasing A LOT over the next few days, just because @XarutoUsoCrack & @V I thought they were a bunch of funny punks calling me a leecher, when they have no clue who I am, and think they're hot shit when they're not. So yes, you can expect that from me as well
I dont care about them. I am sure they are only copy and paste, LOL
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Thanks for your support man, I'll be re-releasing the VIP with new features on a different site in a while ( free ) it will be a good stress test for my new protection system (: once it's done I can shoot you a link and you can drop by and use it, if you want. & You said you used to be VIP? If you can pm me with what site name it was under, I'll give you some free haxz0rs for a while, have a whole slew of games just itching to release. (:
will you let me try to unpack it
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
will you let me try to unpack it
haha you can try to crack it, anyone can if they want. I'll give anyone who wants to try to crack it access for a day. If you somehow manage to crack it you can have lifetime vip **if** you tell me how you did it.
Thanks for the Source-Code ~FALLEN~!
just waiting for AI Esp ^^! it will greate if you release it !!!
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@V I @XarutoUsoCrack

"Oops" noobs

copy paste ready

Code:
#define LTClientShellOffset 0x498a08
#define FORCEINLINE __forceinline

class cObject
{
public:
	char spacer00[ 4 ];
	D3DXVECTOR3 Maxes;
	D3DXVECTOR3 Mins;
	char spacer01[ 196 ];
	D3DXVECTOR3 Position;
public:
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetMins( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Mins : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetMaxes( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Maxes : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetPos( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Position : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
};

class cPlayerInfo
{
	public:
		UINT uiLocalIndex;
		cObject* pObject;
		BYTE ucClientID;
		BYTE ucTeamID;
		char szName[ 14 ];
		LPVOID pPlayerFX;
		char spacer01[ 10 ];
		int iState;
		int iRank;
		char spacer02[ 10 ];
		WORD usHealth;
		char spacer03[ 1166 ];
	public:
		
		FORCEINLINE bool IsValid( void )
		{
			return ( this != nullptr && pObject != nullptr && pPlayerFX != nullptr ) ? true : false;
		}
};

class cILTClientShellStub
{
public:
	char spacer00[ 8 ];
	LPVOID pCamera;
	char spacer01[ 64 ];
	bool bIsAlive;
	char spacer02[ 7 ];
	LPVOID pLTPlayerClient;
	bool bInGame;
	char spacer03[ 29667 ];/*NA*/
	//char spacer03[ 29675 ];/*PH*/
	cPlayerInfo PlayerList[ 16 ];
public:

	FORCEINLINE cPlayerInfo* GetPlayerByIndex( UINT uiIndex )
	{
		return &PlayerList[ uiIndex ];
	}

	FORCEINLINE cPlayerInfo* GetLocalPlayer( void )
	{
		return &PlayerList[ PlayerList[ 0 ].uiLocalIndex ];
	}
};
Thank you for sharing and calling me 'noob'.

I already know you're programming level, and i can't even reach it in that easy.
although i called you a leecher once when i was angry, so my apologize to you.
@~FALLEN~ Starting whit ~FALLEN~ (da leech) Mad... in... 5 seconds....



U MAD BRO ?

Programming Skills ? Where ? U know what that word means ? You have this ?
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
@~FALLEN~ Starting whit ~FALLEN~ (da leech) Mad... in... 5 seconds....



U MAD BRO ?

Programming Skills ? Where ? U know what that word means ? You have this ?
No not mad, just rofling. Programming Skills? Hmmmm let me think... Binary, C++, C, Pascal, Delphi, ASM, Java, Python, Win32, Direct3D8, Direct3D9, Direct2D, GDI+, Able to code in ring0 no problem, Have my own runtime for C++ ( my main language ), have my own STL, write all my own code ( API included ), Have my own file types, my own file headers, Loader, Protector( Virtualizer / Packer / etc ), UI Designer ( I make my menus in an application, u jelly? ), etc. Last time I checked, I have skill, do you? (: By the way, do you even know how OR, XOR, AND, NOT, Shifting, etc works on the binary level? (: rofl
@V I It's fine, sorry for calling you a noob. Just don't get why ppl call me a leecher when my framework runs on all of it's own code. Runtime, API, everything. but meh, haters gonna hate right? XD
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
No not mad, just rofling. Programming Skills? Hmmmm let me think... Binary, C++, C, Pascal, Delphi, ASM, Java, Python, Win32, Direct3D8, Direct3D9, Direct2D, GDI+, Able to code in ring0 no problem, Have my own runtime for C++ ( my main language ), have my own STL, write all my own code ( API included ), Have my own file types, my own file headers, Loader, Protector( Virtualizer / Packer / etc ), UI Designer ( I make my menus in an application, u jelly? ), etc. Last time I checked, I have skill, do you? (: By the way, do you even know how OR, XOR, AND, NOT, Shifting, etc works on the binary level? (: rofl
@V I It's fine, sorry for calling you a noob. Just don't get why ppl call me a leecher when my framework runs on all of it's own code. Runtime, API, everything. but meh, haters gonna hate right? XD
damm you're a genius
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post

damm you're a genius
haha thanks, but I'm not. Just good at what I do, have had a lot of time to practice.
@~FALLEN~ LOL, if you are the best codder of world, why u codding for CF ?
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
@~FALLEN~ LOL, if you are the best codder of world, why u codding for CF ?
I love how you dodged ALL of my questions. I code for plenty of games besides CF, btw. CF was just the first game I made a cheat for ( back in 2007 / 2008 ) and why throw something away once you've worked on it, wasteful if you ask me. rofl

p.s I love how you're shit talking me while you need a team ( cfsharks or w.e you people are called ) when I do everything myself XD p.p.s your team leader, knows I'm not a leecher and rofled at you the other day when I told him about this.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us