@XarutoUsoCrack STFU cody is a cool one and If I am not wrong he had already hacked all fps games
Esp
As i remember "Remote Kill" has been patched so you need to bypass "Client Error" if you want to use it again 

I am sure about that too @~FALLEN~ I just need to know how to improve my skills
^_^ practice makes perfect.
@~FALLEN~ Haha bro, you and yours friends, they just like you cuz you post classes and stuff to they, STFO all MPGH.
Stop there.
Stop there.
if he don't post any class => you don't have any class in this forum too so don't say that if currently you use sth made by him !!!
P/s: hey FALLEN "Bypass Client Error" mean use SendToServer function form ILTClientShell right ?
P/s: hey FALLEN "Bypass Client Error" mean use SendToServer function form ILTClientShell right ?
@Nemo[4ever] you really don't know what means a class, that isent a class ? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...imbot-esp.html
And this thread, ISENT A CLASS ? YOUR LITTLE NOOB !
Stop there.
I don't use he sttuf.
And this thread, ISENT A CLASS ? YOUR LITTLE NOOB !
Stop there.
I don't use he sttuf.
bwhahaha go easy on the BR guys, he's trying soooooo hard... rofl...
@XarutoUsoCrack you're in my shadow, you'll always be in my shadow, and if you ever get good at coding, I'll still be better
No matter how you slice it, I'm better than you. Sorry to crush your dreams, and I'm sorry if I sound stuck up as I don't mean to boast, but seriously, you're such a noob.... I tried being nice, but apparently you don't understand nice, so I'll say it plain and simple. You are a noob, learn to code, stop taking other people's work, and maybe you will learn thing or two...
@XarutoUsoCrack you're in my shadow, you'll always be in my shadow, and if you ever get good at coding, I'll still be better

No matter how you slice it, I'm better than you. Sorry to crush your dreams, and I'm sorry if I sound stuck up as I don't mean to boast, but seriously, you're such a noob.... I tried being nice, but apparently you don't understand nice, so I'll say it plain and simple. You are a noob, learn to code, stop taking other people's work, and maybe you will learn thing or two...
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
General Game HackingESP/Chams For BHD 1.5.0.5 Arugs 1.2m: Undetected 1 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksHL2 Hack With Aimbot|ESP| And much, Much more.
10 Hack/Release NewsCS:S WallHack/Radar/Health/ESP/No Flash/No Smoke Hack Updated & v2.0 coming out!
16 WarRock - International HacksespMO 5 WarRock - International HacksESP 42

