CoolEsp

Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
@~FALLEN~ No ones is better than no ones, everything back
What????? English please.... @XarutoUsoCrack There are people that are better than other people. That's how every skill works, you must be mentally inept to think otherwise.
hm, why using this hard complicated way?! it just goes easier to
Quote Originally Posted by ree0z View Post
hm, why using this hard complicated way?! it just goes easier to
its not complicated
@~FALLEN~ Just for the reason that you post remote kill and classes and shits, not make you better than other people.
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
@~FALLEN~ Just for the reason that you post remote kill and classes and shits, not make you better than other people.
It took you over 24 hours to come up with that? oh my, that's, pathetic to say the least. That code was old, for one. For two, I've done a lot of games, not just CF. For three, I've made shit you couldn't even conceive of, just stop while you are ahead, noob.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
It took you over 24 hours to come up with that? oh my, that's, pathetic to say the least. That code was old, for one. For two, I've done a lot of games, not just CF. For three, I've made shit you couldn't even conceive of, just stop while you are ahead, noob.
you seem to be a positive human
Quote Originally Posted by ree0z View Post
you seem to be a positive human
I try to be :P but noobs that run their mouth are annoying. Not upsetting, just a nuisance.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
@V I @XarutoUsoCrack

"Oops" noobs

copy paste ready

Code:
#define LTClientShellOffset 0x498a08
#define FORCEINLINE __forceinline

class cObject
{
public:
	char spacer00[ 4 ];
	D3DXVECTOR3 Maxes;
	D3DXVECTOR3 Mins;
	char spacer01[ 196 ];
	D3DXVECTOR3 Position;
public:
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetMins( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Mins : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetMaxes( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Maxes : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
	FORCEINLINE D3DXVECTOR3 GetPos( void )
	{
		return ( this != nullptr ) ? Position : D3DXVECTOR3( 0, 0, 0 );
	}
};

class cPlayerInfo
{
	public:
		UINT uiLocalIndex;
		cObject* pObject;
		BYTE ucClientID;
		BYTE ucTeamID;
		char szName[ 14 ];
		LPVOID pPlayerFX;
		char spacer01[ 10 ];
		int iState;
		int iRank;
		char spacer02[ 10 ];
		WORD usHealth;
		char spacer03[ 1166 ];
	public:
		
		FORCEINLINE bool IsValid( void )
		{
			return ( this != nullptr && pObject != nullptr && pPlayerFX != nullptr ) ? true : false;
		}
};

class cILTClientShellStub
{
public:
	char spacer00[ 8 ];
	LPVOID pCamera;
	char spacer01[ 64 ];
	bool bIsAlive;
	char spacer02[ 7 ];
	LPVOID pLTPlayerClient;
	bool bInGame;
	char spacer03[ 29667 ];/*NA*/
	//char spacer03[ 29675 ];/*PH*/
	cPlayerInfo PlayerList[ 16 ];
public:

	FORCEINLINE cPlayerInfo* GetPlayerByIndex( UINT uiIndex )
	{
		return &PlayerList[ uiIndex ];
	}

	FORCEINLINE cPlayerInfo* GetLocalPlayer( void )
	{
		return &PlayerList[ PlayerList[ 0 ].uiLocalIndex ];
	}
};
can i ask something... ? why do you mention them ?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
That's not enough, You need to give the project ready to just hit F7
lol mine VS is with F5

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
haha you can try to crack it, anyone can if they want. I'll give anyone who wants to try to crack it access for a day. If you somehow manage to crack it you can have lifetime vip **if** you tell me how you did it.
wasn't your hack on a server ?
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
can i ask something... ? why do you mention them ?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------



lol mine VS is with F5

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------



wasn't your hack on a server ?
1. Because they asked for the other thread with esp src to be deleted, so I reversed cf real quick and posted this.

2.Maybe you should update visual studio - I use 2012. It's F7

3. It is.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
1. Because they asked for the other thread with esp src to be deleted, so I reversed cf real quick and posted this.

2.Maybe you should update visual studio - I use 2012. It's F7

3. It is.
i use VS ultimate 2012 and it is F5 byt F7 also works
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
i use VS ultimate 2012 and it is F5 byt F7 also works
ctrl+F7 in my vs2010 [[fakss]]
can someone help me please i've the PlayerFX class by my friend but know i want to reup that class by my self Someone can help me please !!!
XARUTO I AM DONE, LOL THE WAY YOU SAY " STOP IT THEERE STOP IT, like you act hard over a fucking interet so waht called a motherfucking E-thugz" grow up kid.

I mean I dont fken code or shit but.. you damn bruh.

This guy FALLEN I've known him for last 2 years, he don't know me though, this nigga is one of the best KNOW WHAT ? The guy who actually found out at cshell you can get a fken classes and shyt. He a first mothafuka invented a mothafuckin CF hack get taht shit in yo head you BR fag. I swear your English ain't even fuckin read-able quit makin fun of yo ugly punk ass. Grow the fk up.. Fallen ? You cant even dream of reaching on his level. No Fallen aint even my friend he doesn't know and shyt, but I talk real you fake ass nigga.
Posts 46–60 of 64 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us