QuestionAvatar?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Avatar?
Where do you get those letter avatar pictures?
Like the one Arun has>
Is it a generator,site,etc...
Please respond?
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Where do you get those letter avatar pictures?
Like the one Arun has>
Is it a generator,site,etc...
Please respond?
Can you give an exmaple please?

EDIT: O i see what you mean . I don't think there is a generator. That was a picture with the "A" added as far as i know.

Energy
GG2GG has the same thing its not a generator they drew it look at the lines you can see pincel marks and marker marks on it thank me if this helped!!!
It's too old, lol.

Evryone used to have it about 10 months ago. ^^

Ace uses it too by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Where do you get those letter avatar pictures?
Like the one Arun has>
Is it a generator,site,etc...
Please respond?
Arun has a Generator for it. He said he'd put it up in a week, but that was like 1/2 months ago..

BPK did those things too. But he's inactive.
Should we ask Arun to post it?
He's afk at the moment.
I said it in the MPGH MSN chat so he'll read it when he comes back.
I would say it too if he added me on MSN, but I don't think he will.

Well, got to sleep now. Bye people.
Tis complicated.

I have the version I want to release about 90% ready, but I don't have the time to finish it up, because I am not sure how I am going to release it YET.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?