infiSTAR "v8" New Menu

Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
infiSTAR "v8" New Menu
First of all. This is not the official v8 version but the name of the menu can't be stated.
Credits to @Confin3d for sending me this to be leaked.


*This does not come with a bypass*

Changes:
"New Remote Execution
Instant Load Times
No Freeze
No lag
All the Vehicle Spawns work
No (mpeventhandler, script restrictions)
New design, and cleaner look"

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Directory:
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
VA Setup:
Code:
45=infiSTAR_SSH\startup.sqf; Default script bound to INSERT key
AAH=0 ; Anti Anti Hacks feature
ScanBE=1 ; Runtime Battleye scanning feature

Credits belong to respectful parties:
@infiSTAR for another menu.
@hangender for the RE.
@jayhop or @Safe Keys for his multiple personality disorder.
@sky.. for no idea to be honest.


Virus Scan 1:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1365112028/ⓘ

Virus Scan 2:
infiSTAR_8.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

infiSTAR_8_mpgh.net.rar287 KB · 4,292 downloads Scanning…
The RE in this is already bad :c I get kicked for spawning Vehicles now lol. It's supposed to be faster, but it's not any faster.
Quote Originally Posted by zombicidalkeys View Post
The RE in this is already bad :c
Wouldn't be surprised.
I wonder why all posts got deleted
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
I wonder why all posts got deleted
Advertisements, he uses them as an anti-leak. Smart but people still remove them all.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Advertisements, he uses them as an anti-leak. Smart but people still remove them all.
I wasn't talking about the thread mate. This thread had 2 pages already. There were alot of posts, and they all got deleted. Or did I pick the wrong thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Advertisements, he uses them as an anti-leak. Smart but people still remove them all.
Actually the menu wouldn't load Deleted something that shouldn't have been.
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
I wasn't talking about the thread mate. This thread had 2 pages already. There were alot of posts, and they all got deleted. Or did I pick the wrong thread?
[5:11:46 PM] William Kane: are u on drugs?
I try to join a game with YOLOHack v3 injected, but the game crashes while joining the server. This happens with infiniSTAR v7 and v8, but I think it has to do with yolo. Does anyone have a different, or a better injector to use?

Also, im a noob, what does RE mean? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
[5:11:46 PM] William Kane: are u on drugs?
Who the hell is that? And no, not anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisReeve View Post
I try to join a game with YOLOHack v3 injected, but the game crashes while joining the server. This happens with infiniSTAR v7 and v8, but I think it has to do with yolo. Does anyone have a different, or a better injector to use?

Also, im a noob, what does RE mean? :P
There is no free bypass at the moment.
And RE stands for remote execution.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantSparklez View Post
Oh cool a new RE. Let us play the waiting game and see how long it takes for this RE to get banned due to leaking.
Considering its already detected on dayz?
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
Who the hell is that? And no, not anymore.
That's Hangender, also that's good to know but I think you might be lying.
yeah the RE only works on wasteland, not dayz. And thanks for the upload @Distraught


Quote Originally Posted by zombicidalkeys View Post
The RE in this is already bad :c I get kicked for spawning Vehicles now lol. It's supposed to be faster, but it's not any faster.
All the more reason no one should have to pay for it.
omg i wanted to release it, he was 15 minutes before me :O
Oh cool a new RE. Let us play the waiting game and see how long it takes for this RE to get banned due to leaking.
Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?