Thumbs upSolvedVB program tab control disappears

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
VB program tab control disappears
I am working on a VB project and all of a sudden the hole thing dissappears on form1 which everything was in tab control!
PLEASE HELP!!!
This is so specific I know exactly what to do.
Smash the screen with a trout
ANY real help???
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
ANY real help???
You're the retard who can't even give a good description of your problem.
ysonoob /thread
EVERYTHING IN FORM1 DISSAPPEARED!!! IT WAS AL IN A TABCONTROL!
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
EVERYTHING IN FORM1 DISSAPPEARED!!! IT WAS AL IN A TABCONTROL!
The problem is that is so generic that it's impossible to help.

Does it disappear right away has form1 loads?
Does it disappear when you try to do something on form1?

Can we see your code?

Common sense buddy
OMG MY CODE IS GIVING ME AN RED ERROR HOW CAN I FIX IT
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
OMG MY CODE IS GIVING ME AN RED ERROR HOW CAN I FIX IT
I NEVER GOT THIS FIXED! Just had to redo it!

But idk u have to be specific on the error!
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
I NEVER GOT THIS FIXED! Just had to redo it!

But idk u have to be specific on the error!
Solution Explorer ->Right-Click the project name
>Rebuild (Check now )
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Solution Explorer ->Right-Click the project name
>Rebuild (Check now )
pointless now I already redid the holw thing but thx for future problems!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?