Server Wrapper for Botmaker's Server v4

Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by KrzysiekMW View Post
Im still getting "Loading Error, retrying" information. There's no information's in "Log", server is running.
Interesting... Go to settings and check "AutoRestart" wait maybe a min and check the log, reply back if its still blank.
Also, give me some system spec (OS, x64/x32, RAM)
@krazyshank What is your Skype? I want to talk about some of the other programs you have.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Updated to 0.3
It's now able to detect if the internal servers fail to start and will alert the user.

Please approve @Hux
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Updated to 0.3
It's now able to detect if the internal servers fail to start and will alert the user.

Please approve @Hux
I recommend starting a new thread for the latest version.
Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post

I recommend starting a new thread for the latest version.
I will with the next big update which is automatically set-up networking and and client packer, so basically it will create a vpn, and create a zip file with a client modified to connect to your ip to share with friends.

BTW, you may add me on skype "KrazyShank"
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
I will with the next big update which is automatically set-up networking and and client packer, so basically it will create a vpn, and create a zip file with a client modified to connect to your ip to share with friends.

BTW, you may add me on skype "KrazyShank"
Impressive. I added you.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Updated to 0.3
It's now able to detect if the internal servers fail to start and will alert the user.

Please approve @Hux
making a new thread would be better.
I couldn't start the webserver, i got this error, can anyone help with that?

ERROR:

2013-04-08 15:45:44.626:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-08 15:45:44.667:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@14e3d8f{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-08 15:45:44.680:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED ServerConnector@15ac942{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.java: 21)
2013-04-08 15:45:44.681:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@1d02ffb: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.jav:3 07)
Quote Originally Posted by MegaXDD View Post
I couldn't start the webserver, i got this error, can anyone help with that?

ERROR:

2013-04-08 15:45:44.626:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-08 15:45:44.667:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@14e3d8f{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-08 15:45:44.680:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED ServerConnector@15ac942{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.java: 21)
2013-04-08 15:45:44.681:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@1d02ffb: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.jav:3 07)
You got this error because the port that the webserver uses (80) is in use. Make sure that you don't have skype running and that you're running as admin.
I have legion titan but no Altar of Caladbolg.


What is this I don't even.
My server is crashing all the time....... :/
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
My server is crashing all the time....... :/
Please post your web and rot.g server logs.
I'm constantly getting server crashed to the point i can't even start up the game. please respond. i'm eager to use this.
approve v.3 version pls =)
Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us