Server Wrapper for Botmaker's Server v4

Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
approved ......................
Quote Originally Posted by slanam View Post
approved ......................
Actually not approved
@Hux The file in the Virus total is 4.01mb The one here is 4.09 Is this a coincidence or is it just meh.
my internet disconnected hard.

approved now.
can u set monsters and realm to play?
75 download and no bug posts, im suprised!
Hello, I just tried to run this and everything has gone smoothly, except when I try to start it up (From the log in screen, picking one of the chars and it starts connecting) it says something like, "Connecting to local host" "Error: 2048"

I haven't been able to find a good tutorial on how to get around this, any suggestions?






EDIT:: Incase it helps, here is the RotMG server report thing

 
rotmg server
Policy server started. loading Loaded map. ROTMGServer started. Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-9" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-12" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-15" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-18" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-21" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-24" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-27" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-30" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-33" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-36" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-39" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-42" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-45" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-48" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-51" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-54" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-57" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-60" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-63" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-66" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-69" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-72" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-75" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-78" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-81" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-84" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-87" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-90" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space



And the web server:
 
web server
2013-04-07 13:52:53.582:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308 2013-04-07 13:52:53.643:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@1531aca{/,null,AVAILABLE} 2013-04-07 13:52:53.827:INFOejs.ServerConnector:main: Started ServerConnector@6a9e79{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}]
Quote Originally Posted by 51Apache50 View Post
Hello, I just tried to run this and everything has gone smoothly, except when I try to start it up (From the log in screen, picking one of the chars and it starts connecting) it says something like, "Connecting to local host" "Error: 2048"

I haven't been able to find a good tutorial on how to get around this, any suggestions?






EDIT:: Incase it helps, here is the RotMG server report thing

 
rotmg server
Policy server started. loading Loaded map. ROTMGServer started. Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-9" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-12" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at server.ClientHandler.readPacket(ClientHandler.java :580) at server.ClientHandler$1.run(ClientHandler.java:103) Exception in thread "Thread-15" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-18" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-21" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-24" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-27" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-30" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-33" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-36" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-39" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-42" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-45" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-48" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-51" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-54" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-57" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-60" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-63" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-66" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-69" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-72" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-75" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-78" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-81" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-84" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-87" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Exception in thread "Thread-90" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space



And the web server:
 
web server
2013-04-07 13:52:53.582:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308 2013-04-07 13:52:53.643:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@1531aca{/,null,AVAILABLE} 2013-04-07 13:52:53.827:INFOejs.ServerConnector:main: Started ServerConnector@6a9e79{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}]
I havn't seen anything like that, it's not a problem with my software I dont think.
Normally, when first joining the server I get that error too, but only once, and then I can connect.
What is your OS? 64bit or 32bit?
Quote Originally Posted by 51Apache50 View Post
64bit.

The only other place I've seen someone talk about this is here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/720-realm-...-tutorial.html
Under trouble shooting
I'm thinking it might have to do do with with the fact that my program runs only x32 java, for the sake of it being usable by everyone.
I'm going to experiement with running the server as x64 and x32, if I think it's the problem, I'll update my program to detect if youre running as x64 and act accordingly. For now, try posting on other tutorial threads. Sorry

EDIT: Yeah, not notice any differences at all while running as Javax64
Alright, thanks anyway and cool program

I didn't really expect it to work, I think there's something wrong with my internet. In all the years since MineCraft went multiplayer, I could never host a server either. Been playing that since the start of Alpha and tried every tutorial and troubleshooting guide available, but my PC just won't host a server for some reason.
krazy its me carbon great job
Quote Originally Posted by carbonnade View Post
krazy its me carbon great job
Thanks Ill get on and say hey to everyone
Im still getting "Loading Error, retrying" information. There's no information's in "Log", server is running.
Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us