Server Wrapper for Botmaker's Server v4

Posts 61–75 of 93 · Page 5 of 7
I figured out how to play. go to editor and click test. It worked for me . Now all I need to know is how to change classes
What I do to fix this "Load error, retrying"
@knockoff09 Get off my thread.
@FatPixeledCat, @pedroxs15, @Goones, @E_Z : I can't help you unless your provide the logs from the "log" tab. NOT FROM REALM.
@licaskiboss Looks like my program doesn't work well with non-english windows. Sorry
@ahjae Your port 80 is in use, you probably have skype running - close it.
I closed everything and got it to work. I have a question @krazyshank how do you change classes? and can you actually use the map editor?
Lol, says that I have a 80 port in use and that port is running the apache 2.4, I tried to stop but says: "The operation cannot... ...acess denied." HELP?
Quote Originally Posted by Goones View Post
Lol, says that I have a 80 port in use and that port is running the apache 2.4, I tried to stop but says: "The operation cannot... ...acess denied." HELP?
Were you running as admin?
@ahjae You can't. Botmaker's server isn't advanced in its current state. Its basically got enough coding to let you log and and walk around.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Were you running as admin?
@ahjae You can't. Botmaker's server isn't advanced in its current state. Its basically got enough coding to let you log and and walk around.
Yes, running as admin... but there's another port 80 in use (apache 2.4) but I tried to stop the service and gimme the message of Acess denied...
why do you launch rotmg pliz
Help me
Problem i'm having, Skypes not on, And ive ran it as admin please help!
2013-04-11 20:48:41.494:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-11 20:48:41.532:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@30cefd{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-11 20:48:41.539:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED ServerConnector@137e216{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.java: 21)
2013-04-11 20:48:41.539:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@1a12fc0: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.java
Quote Originally Posted by MercyGarrote View Post
2013-04-11 20:48:41.494:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-11 20:48:41.532:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@30cefd{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-11 20:48:41.539:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED ServerConnector@137e216{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.java: 21)
2013-04-11 20:48:41.539:WARNejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@1a12fc0: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(Serv erConnector.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector. doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:307)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:69)
at com.jRotMG.core.StartServer.main(StartServer.java
Your port 80 is in use, try closing skype. (if you have it running)
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
75 download and no bug posts, im suprised!
Help!!!
To use:
Run BotMakerWrapper.exe as ADMIN! - YES
Go to the "Settings Tab" and run the test. Make sure you meet the criteria - YES
Go to the "Main" tab and click "Start All". If there are no errors, your server is started! - If i use version V2 Servers will keep crashing and "Load Error,Retrying" In "Use Me To Connect" V3: I can not even start them and it tells me to reply here with computer specs.
Open the "Use me to connect" swf file included with this package to play. - "Load Error,Retrying"

Computer Specs:
Windows 7
64Bit

P.S: CPU usage meter also dead. 0% all time
2013-04-12 17:35:32.119:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-12 17:35:32.147:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@12cdd20{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-12 17:35:32.210:INFOejs.ServerConnector:main: Started ServerConnector@4ef122{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}

Error

P.S Dont look at my name, i couldnt think of any better account name, lol.
ehm i cant use admin commands PLS HELP ME!!!
Posts 61–75 of 93 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us