Server Wrapper for Botmaker's Server v4

Posts 76–90 of 93 · Page 6 of 7
************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): No application is associated with the specified file for this operation
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at BotmakerWrapper.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)



Sorry, can someone help me? Please?
This error appears when I click on 'Launch RotMG'

edit: nvm, I think I fixed it

edit again: Can I spawn items in this server? Or enemies? How?
I AM NO LONGER SUPPORTING THIS
I'll be releasing a new wrapper that's easier to use for the new MMOEmpire server pretty soon.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
I AM NO LONGER SUPPORTING THIS
I'll be releasing a new wrapper that's easier to use for the new MMOEmpire server pretty soon.
Yes and if it does not work properly i will smash your head open...
The the wrapper is working and all, but the commands aren't. What do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by Badtemper View Post
The the wrapper is working and all, but the commands aren't. What do i do?
How did you get in, like playing? I keep getting a communication error.
I am doing everything right, my test met all the requirements, but then I open the ''Use me to connect.swf'' in my browser and then get ''Load error, retrying''... Is there a step I missed or because I am using my browser to play on it?

Please give me a download link where I can download something that can open .swf's please!!

Pictures as proof I am doing the steps right:


Please approve my pics they will be very helpful to the person who is willing to help me in my situation!
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Please approve my pics they will be very helpful to the person who is willing to help me in my situation!
Just post all 3 logs here. You can find them in the "Advanced" area
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Just post all 3 logs here. You can find them in the "Advanced" area
There is no advanced area, that is in the other server, and my logs are all good and don't say any errors or anything... mainly because I haven't even went on the server yet, all of my things were checked for the test... and then I hit 'Start All', the status is :Running. and then I changed my name to Riigged.

(I think this is where It messed everything up)
I dragged the ''Use me to connect.swf'' into my browser to play on it through my browser, is there a certain thing I should use for .swf's?
If so, gimme download link!

Please find a solution to this mysterious problem! xD



Oh yea, I also ran botmaker wrapper as an admin (it says to).... ty in advance if you can help!!


__________________________________________________ _______________

EDIT: Oh so what you meant by post the logs was copy and paste!

Here they are:


ROTMG Server:

Policy server started.
loading
Loaded map.
ROTMGServer started.



__________________________________________________ _________

Web Server:

2013-04-16 18:35:24.848:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-16 18:35:24.928:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@1404e39{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-16 18:35:25.078:INFOejs.ServerConnector:main: Started ServerConnector@70a688{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}


__________________________________________________ ________
Edit:
the green faces are blocking these " : o " (without space)
Can i spawn monster/items on private server ?
ROTMG Server:

Policy server started.
loading
Loaded map.
ROTMGServer started.



__________________________________________________ _________

Web Server:

2013-04-16 18:35:24.848:INFOejs.Server:main: jetty-9.0.0.v20130308
2013-04-16 18:35:24.928:INFOejsh.ContextHandler:main: started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@1404e39{/,null,AVAILABLE}
2013-04-16 18:35:25.078:INFOejs.ServerConnector:main: Started ServerConnector@70a688{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:80}


__________________________________________________ ________

the green faces are blocking these - : o (without space)


Please tell me what I am doing wrong!! (These are my logs, I ran it as admin, I did all the steps, and my test was 100% good! Whats wrong that I'm doing?!?!
I cant connect to a server. Or wserver dont works
when i try to connect to the server it says : connection failed -.- can som1 pls help me ??
Posts 76–90 of 93 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us