LP Request.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
LP Request.
Hey, i've been looking at some new signature's of Heath, EnergyK, Vladamir, Ryguy.

There LP's are sick. I really want one.
Here's my request.

Render/Stock: Eminem, or Chester from Linkin Park. If you can't find any renders/stock's of them. You choose. Any music related person.

Main (large) text: EMINEM or CHESTER. Or the name of the render. For instance Ryguy's is MARIO.

Subtext: Voel

NOW WORK YOUR MAGIC PEOPLES.
Reward:

+Thanks
+rep.
Hmm..What have I got online to offer.
AH. If your intersted in runescape, I have a crappy level..8 or 9. With 20 defence and 54 mining. 90k+.

Just a massive thanks. It'll be greatly apprieciated!
_
Thanks.
--VOEL--
Wrong section buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Voelpwns View Post
SHIT. Sorry :P
^^. Mod will move. And i'll take a look at it for you 2moro IF i can.


Energy
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
^^. Mod will move. And i'll take a look at it for you 2moro IF i can.


Energy
Thanks mate if ya can, if ya can't dw.
I'm goin thorpe park tommorow. (You should know where that is, your from England? Btw, whereabouts?)
Anyone gonna give this a shot?
dude, hes requesting a sig.? right section...
Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
dude, hes requesting a sig.? right section...
It has already been moved...
can i try ? im a nub 2 this so
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
can i try ? im a nub 2 this so
PLEASE. I love your current signature.
I like it mate.
Can you make the text much more visible?
Maybe add a C4D like you did with yours?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?