Request to use " Function Keys " for casting / using skills.
Good Day everybody!
I do have a favor to ask you guys!
As the title says.
I have a hard time using skills in DN 'cause I also use the other Main Typewriter Keyboard (Letter Keys).
I can't spam skills at a fast rate.
Faster skill usage, it has a division on it (easy to know what skills to use).
To prevent misuse of a skill.
We can't use function keys for the reason it has macro in it.
Thanks!!
I do have a favor to ask you guys!
As the title says.
I have a hard time using skills in DN 'cause I also use the other Main Typewriter Keyboard (Letter Keys).
I can't spam skills at a fast rate.
Faster skill usage, it has a division on it (easy to know what skills to use).
To prevent misuse of a skill.
We can't use function keys for the reason it has macro in it.
Thanks!!

