QuestionRequest for a useful, easily applicable, simple hack.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Request for a useful, easily applicable, simple hack.
Someone has probably thought of this before, and there is probably one made already, but here goes...

I want someone to make a hack (warpathsin666?) where when your gun rolls over an enemy and his/her nametags are visible, the gun switches to scoped mode, fires, and then exits scoped mode in a very short span of time. This could be useful for:

Snipers-only matches
Quickscoping in oma matches
Pistols only matches (D-Eagle, Anaconda do 60-80 hp damage per shot)

Also, you could use it on sightless guns just to make it fire when it rolls over an enemy (The version of this already made didn't work for me, trust me, I wanted it.)

I know many of MPGH's coders could do this, give it a shot.

If this is in the wrong section, it's Corndog's fault because I quote,
Polls
New Ideas For The Game
Patch Updates
ETC...
I did not post in the "Brainstorm!" thread because it is very unused and this would get more attention. Its last post was 2 days ago.
i would love that to go with my aimbot and my shot gun abosultely no work needed
Just use autoclicker....
This was just posted yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
This was just posted yesterday
I think you were talking about the macro that would switch from a l9 sniper rifle to aknife becuase it much faster.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Someone has probably thought of this before, and there is probably one made already, but here goes...

I want someone to make a hack (warpathsin666?) where when your gun rolls over an enemy and his/her nametags are visible, the gun switches to scoped mode, fires, and then exits scoped mode in a very short span of time. This could be useful for:

Snipers-only matches
Quickscoping in oma matches
Pistols only matches (D-Eagle, Anaconda do 60-80 hp damage per shot)

Also, you could use it on sightless guns just to make it fire when it rolls over an enemy (The version of this already made didn't work for me, trust me, I wanted it.)

I know many of MPGH's coders could do this, give it a shot.

If this is in the wrong section, it's Corndog's fault because I quote,

I did not post in the "Brainstorm!" thread because it is very unused and this would get more attention. Its last post was 2 days ago.
thats actually not a bad idea, but when i make this its going in my multi function so you'd need ASMR and an account to use it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us