WTSSELLING FREE RP METHOD $4

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING FREE RP METHOD $4
Hello all,
today im selling a rp method to those league of legends players out there,
Vouches only provided to trusted members(need to see proof that u are a trusted member or over 2000 post only 2 people will get the vouch). sorry tat i have no proof.
add me on skype antonylaw5 or pm me!
I will wait for a trusted member to get a vouch copy before I buy this.
vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by shn00b View Post
vouch copy?
Somewhere it says "Vouches only provided to trusted members(need to see proof that u are a trusted member)."
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


Somewhere it says "Vouches only provided to trusted members(need to see proof that u are a trusted member)."
I would say.. Give a vouch copy to Chester
No no i mean give a vouch copy to someone lmao
Just bought this method it is really easy to do and it requires hardly any time to get the riot points i find it very easy and want to thank him for this
vouch recommend to try
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?