You're speed

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
I'ma go kill my self. Bye
Oh, I came here thinking it was who could type the fastest.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Oh, I came here thinking it was who could type the fastest.
Not faster than me. 140 wpm right here yolo
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post



Beat mine.

@Instagram 's



Its normally 35Mb/s odd that its this low.....
​Why do these threads always seem to happen?
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​Why do these threads always seem to happen?
Because there is that always that one person who likes to show off there things. In a good way.
Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


Because there is that always that one person who likes to show off there things. In a good way.
That was my excuse when I got arrested for Public Indecency. They didn't buy it.
My phone is faster. Both are around 25mbps
you are speed
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Did you give your internet your cold?
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Did you give your internet your cold?
Oh, its been a lot worse. A LOT.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Oh, its been a lot worse. A LOT.
How does it possibly get worse than that?
I feel sorry for you. I've seen bicycle-powered connections in Nigeria with faster speeds.
You guys have some fast ass internets. My isp is shit.
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?