You're speed

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
You guys have some fast ass internets. My isp is shit.
​How shitty we talking?


---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Sweet Jesus!
​Dat Ping.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​How shitty we talking?


---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------


Sweet Jesus!
​Dat Ping.
Worse part is, all I had open was MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Worse part is, all I had open was MPGH.
Is that using 3G? I see it says Verizon.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Is that using 3G? I see it says Verizon.
I think its DSL (fast-speed internet).
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​How shitty we talking?


---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------


Sweet Jesus!
​Dat Ping.
Average League Of legends ping is 400, takes 10 minutes to load a youtube video about 10-15 minutes long on 360 p.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Average League Of legends ping is 400, takes 10 minutes to load a youtube video about 10-15 minutes long on 360 p.
Eww. My videos never buffer, even on 720 and 1080. I thought MY internet was slow, what with all these speedy-ass interwebs.^
My signature.


nuff said.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
here's my speed



oh.. wait.
LOOOOL .
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
here's my speed



oh.. wait.


I dun goofed hard
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Oh, I came here thinking it was who could type the fastest.
Not gonna lie, thought it was about how fast you can ejaculate



awww yeahhh
Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post



awww yeahhh
meh...
upload sucks ass
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
meh...
upload sucks ass
It's pretty good considering where I live... plus that shit ain't cheap. I must admit you do have nice speeds though.
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?