You're speed

Posts 31–45 of 65 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post



My download is still better.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


My download is still better.
upload is where its at
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


My download is still better.
You dirty whore and your ******Net.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


upload is where its at
Not unless you're a gamer.


---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

You dirty whore and your ******Net.
Tyvm, I don't use that white trash wifi.
here's my Japanese WPM score, pretty bad because my IME fucked up a little
110 wpm



I fail at english
ⓘ here's mine
IME didn't mess convert badly as much this time, got 121 wpm in Japanese



AHAHAHAHH I GOT FIRST PLACE IN JAPANESE
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post



Beat mine.

@Instagram 's

So I'm pretty sure I win at this

2632970356.png32 KB · 4 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


So I'm pretty sure I win at this

THATS A LOT OF SPEED.


here we are...internet speed sucks


It's pretty bad today.
mine is shit but it can handle what i need

Posts 31–45 of 65 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?