DetectedGnome's Simple Multi Bypass [REV 161]

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by gnomeofdeath View Post
I'm guessing you're new to Garrysmod hacking then?
Read around.
VAC is not enabled on Garrysmod, it says it is to try and reduce hackers.
Garry has his own anti cheat that doesn't detect LUA script usage.
I had found this earier, which states that his Anti-Cheat does look for Lua. Cheaters in GMod | garrys blofg
Quote Originally Posted by GreeenDragon View Post
I had found this earier, which states that his Anti-Cheat does look for Lua. Cheaters in GMod | garrys blofg
Well, as far as I've seen, no one has been banned for using the various codes and bypasses on this forum...
Thanks for the link and info though Dragon!
Quote Originally Posted by GreeenDragon View Post
I had found this earier, which states that his Anti-Cheat does look for Lua. Cheaters in GMod | garrys blofgⓘ
that is VERY old, he no longer uses that system
i'm pretty sure he manualy did this, because my friend was banned for "sethhack", though he only used my cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by gnomeofdeath View Post
I'm guessing you're new to Garrysmod hacking then?
Read around.
VAC is not enabled on Garrysmod, it says it is to try and reduce hackers.
Garry has his own anti cheat that doesn't detect LUA script usage.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------



VAC is not enabled.
Read above ^^

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------



I haven't been on in a while, social life taking over.
I'll get on updating this.

New update may have broken it.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------



Update broke it, I'll get on updating it for you guys asap.
How does Garry's Anti Cheat work?
Quote Originally Posted by Dashieize View Post
How does Garry's Anti Cheat work?
Read the post made earlier on, scroll on up to the top.
Quote Originally Posted by helose29 View Post
Detected. Got banned.
It's not just his bypass, it's also mine and a few other depending on method of either injecting or the like.

[Detected] URGENT - READ THIS


@Genesis Close this one too
Closing because it's detected.
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?