SolvedwServer Crashes on Private Server: Tutorial for Fix

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by daraluens View Post
same as me the wserver.exe say lagged at the end need help!
ummm i know its quite late but oh well. It always says lagged in every pserver so unless you post a screenshot we cant help
Okay I do have the following issues which I am trying to fix but they won't go no matter how much I change it. Images below as well the server randomly crashes and I have tried the date fix already. As well running the server in Compat 95. If you wish to help reply to this post on here or pm me or even contact me through skype Draco9011xd
Copy and paste each one below into url and press enter due to not allowed to post images yet.
i.imgur.com/n63s0wd.png?1
i.imgur.com/2iEGpke.png?1
i.imgur.com/HuyySv8.png?1
It didnt work and i did everything you said to do.
This thread has been closed for inactivity.

It has not been replied to 7 days, PM a staff member if you wish it to be re-opened.

- @ProspectPanda do not bump old threads if you don't need to.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us