Hello.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hello.
Hello, my name is EliteMC and I am new to these forums. I have already posted a tutorial and I decided I should make an introduction thread. So, here it is. :3

I do a lot of coding in my free time and I stumbled across these forums after a friend said he downloaded some hacks from here. I hope to become an active user, I also hope I get to meet some new friends.

I'm not very good with introductions, so that's it really. :P
Welcome to MPGH.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH and remember don't offend anybody or they will try ban you because they personally don't like you.
Welcome to MPGH.
Hello guy, welcome
Welcome to MPGH mate
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH!
Welcome to MPGH.
And don't forget to have fun.
welcome to mpgh
Welcome to MPGH!
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to mpgh, and mabye we can sometimes code together
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?