No server list.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
No server list.
Hi everybody.
I have a little problem since yesterday.

I don't have a server list anymore, I still can use favorites and history list but not the "internet" list. (I'm on tekno btw)
Usually when I restart computer/router it works but not this time, does anyone have a solution?
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
Hi everybody.
I have a little problem since yesterday.

I don't have a server list anymore, I still can use favorites and history list but not the "internet" list. (I'm on tekno btw)
Usually when I restart computer/router it works but not this time, does anyone have a solution?
Firewall is blocking your game ports.
Quote Originally Posted by PunisherOfCod View Post
Firewall is blocking your game ports.
How is it possible?
I didn't change anything and it blocked at like... 11P.M, everybody were sleeping so nobody could change the options of the firewall o.o
Lmfao, I don't even have it xD

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Nevermind, I found it in another way.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Not working
Quote Originally Posted by IqmalDanial View Post
Try restart? me happen too
Are you serious...
Quote Originally Posted by PunisherOfCod View Post
Are you serious...
Yes, this happens sometimes. All you USUALLY need to do is either restart the Game/PC or router.
I know but it clearly states in the question he already tried that...
It's probably the master server being down. Happens sometimes, all you can do is wait.
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
Hi everybody.
I have a little problem since yesterday.

I don't have a server list anymore, I still can use favorites and history list but not the "internet" list. (I'm on tekno btw)
Usually when I restart computer/router it works but not this time, does anyone have a solution?
Yee bro I know it's personal preference but you should really switch to 4D1, it's much better
I planned to do already, I can't right now (I have my reasons =P) but I will.
(@Kenshin13kind of convinced me )

 
Here is what I think about both Tekno and 4D1
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
4D1: you don't need to buy the game here, even if you need to have an original version of MW3 (Downloadable), then you make an account on their website and you can play with actual MW3 steam stuffs (By stuff, I actually mean that the Steam version MAPs are used here).
About hackers here, some wallhackers here, few aimbots there, because they aren't released, so made by people using it themselves, but apparently, nothing is easier to unban yourself on 4D1, either you are account banned, then you wait 5 days or make another account, or you're server banned, but you can use released stuff to unban yourself.

TeknoMW3 finally, blocked at 1.4.3XX version, so you can only play in the original maps of the game, not others like terminal etc (But they are releasing a new launcher/DLCs to allow people to play on these maps.), about hackers, a looooooooooooooooooo[...]oooooooooot of hackers here, there are aimbots, people who can crash your game, crash the servers, WH, people take over the control of server by stealing admin's ID.
But, on Tekno, when a hacker is banned, he is banned in a "sure" way, there are few and hards way to unban yourself from any TeknoMW3 servers (at least if you can't change your IP).

About 4D1&Tekno : In a way, hacking is "hard", unbanning yourself is easy, in the other hand, hacking is easy, unbanning yourself is hard, almost impossible.


Anyway, so yeah, I'll just wait >.<

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

if your a player join (TeknoMW3 Update 2.7.0.9) server or if admin put a note on your server 2.7.0.9 for the time being
or click on official server list
added new GlobalBans list (add GlobalBans=true in teknogod.ini) for hackers / aimbots
added, edited proper nick names (1234567890[]{}()<>|!qwertyuiopcasdfghjklzxvbnm:QWERTYUIOPASDFG HJKLZXVCBNM) seta proper_nicknames 1 in your server.cfg.
Okayyy, teknogod start to act against hackers I see. xD
actually tekno gods updated there servers u need to download the update, if u have an illegal copy of game like me u can get it here, this is for tekno gods only, download and install patch in ur game folder- "deposit files.com/files/67wx2tlh7/COD-MW3_update_2.7.0.9_FIX.exe", also there is no ******s or that kinda crap to download the file
I downloaded the patch 2.7.0.9 already, it's not working.
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
I downloaded the patch 2.7.0.9 already, it's not working.
there is a bug in tekno the servers are still working but the list is gone, post on they forum to get some help
TeknoGods.com
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us