HelpHack isnt working.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hack isnt working.
Hey guys. I recently downloaded some hacks for crossfire and
my injector keeps giving me the error that says
Unexpected error and it says i need to make sure the program is x86 not x64 and
I don't know how to fix this.

Help please?
well do u have all the requirements
Quote Originally Posted by ROFLYOU1337 View Post
Hey guys. I recently downloaded some hacks for crossfire and
my injector keeps giving me the error that says
Unexpected error and it says i need to make sure the program is x86 not x64 and
I don't know how to fix this.

Help please?

Try read this useful guide. It should help you.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-solution.html
this ^, but if your PC is a 64 bit one DO NOT use the injector linked from that thread. You would need an injector working for all bit architecture systems, which is a 86bit software. Try this one(at the attachments, still undetected ):

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ndetected.html



Quote Originally Posted by ROFLYOU1337 View Post
Hey guys. I recently downloaded some hacks for crossfire and
my injector keeps giving me the error that says
Unexpected error and it says i need to make sure the program is x86 not x64 and
I don't know how to fix this.

Help please?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?