Help-me DetourCreate

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help-me DetourCreate
Someone pass me some DetourCreate Updated because I'm not working anymore
Code:
void MakeJMP(BYTE *pAddress, DWORD dwJumpTo, DWORD dwLen)
{
    DWORD dwOldProtect, dwBkup, dwRelAddr;
    VirtualProtect(pAddress, dwLen, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOldProtect);
    dwRelAddr = (DWORD) (dwJumpTo - (DWORD) pAddress) - 5;
    *pAddress = 0xE9;
    *((DWORD *)(pAddress + 0x1)) = dwRelAddr;
    for(DWORD x = 0x5; x < dwLen; x++) *(pAddress + x) = 0x90;
	VirtualProtect(pAddress, dwLen, dwOldProtect, &dwBkup);
    return;
}
this is working for me
I have a base but aki'm disconnected whenever a function within the active crossfire @-[I]fLuX
Quote Originally Posted by gusdnide View Post
I have a base but aki'm disconnected whenever a function within the active crossfire
Perhaps your base is detected? Maybe the location you're trying to hook has a memory integrity check.
Try removing parts of your code temporarily to find out which part is causing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Perhaps your base is detected? Maybe the location you're trying to hook has a memory integrity check.
Try removing parts of your code temporarily to find out which part is causing it.
I use this hook for CFAL
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...od-do-d3d.html
Not Path In CFAL
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
That hook is patched.
Duvida resolvida @BackD000r @Flengo seei la quem e mod aki closed!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us