Drgn force i sent u a pm with all that i am doing
Drgns Working Hack Pack
To everyone who has problem with this hack
You are obviously doing one mistake and it messes the whole thing up.
I had a problem with it but I fixed it myself by using my brain.
If you have a problem with the D3D9.dll, then you delete the D3D9.dll and go to My Computer. Then go to C Drive. Then go to WINDOWS. Then go to System32. Then find the d3d9.dll there. Its the same thing as the one provided. If you have another problem then PM me
You are obviously doing one mistake and it messes the whole thing up.
I had a problem with it but I fixed it myself by using my brain.
If you have a problem with the D3D9.dll, then you delete the D3D9.dll and go to My Computer. Then go to C Drive. Then go to WINDOWS. Then go to System32. Then find the d3d9.dll there. Its the same thing as the one provided. If you have another problem then PM me
it dosen't work
Okay, I do everything the tut says, i get on the login screen, i turn my hacks on - Color|FullB|WallHack, i join a server, get in the map and wall hacks don't work but full bright does, after about a minute i get D/C.
Drgn, Since your the one who posted this and said it worked, maybe a little help?
yeah i just posted the hack.dll in zip format it might help those having problems
uhhhh i dont know anymore, i am doing everything u said but i d/c a few seconds after i get ingame.....no what?
Whats the point of another HACK.DLL theres already one in the DRNGS HACKS PACk folder, why did you upload 2 more, NONE of them work!
spyware/adware virus if you ck on it will install a spyware removal tool that you can't get rid of. wat a FAIL. WE SHOLD BAN THIS LAME ASS FOR POSTING IT ON HERE.
just read the posts do u have Teamview
Yes i have team viewer.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[QUESTION] I can't get Drgns Ultimate Hack Pack to work. I need suggestions
32 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT] How i got DRGNS Ultimate Hack Pack to work
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsULTIMATE (working) hack pack (crossfire)SH 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatspost here if you are experiencing problems with drgns ultimiate hack pack
7 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Big 100% Working Hack-Pack 4 lvl. 11 Acc.
6
