alright progress, no i can get in-game but shortly after i d/c what do i leave off so i dont d/c?
Drgns Working Hack Pack
ok uh insert wont work, i have the dll's in order but it never works.
Guys pls help me, I did extract it to desktop as you said but no Hack.dll, in both downloads. Can someone just upload hack.dll on some download site without pack it in winrar pls.
ill try a zip folder
Yea that maybe could help. Thank you !!!!.
If I get it worked I will gift you something on ca
I gop sleep now .____________.
I will look tomorrow.
Really Thanks
If I get it worked I will gift you something on ca

I gop sleep now .____________.
I will look tomorrow.
Really Thanks

to get it to work just follow to directions
if it doesn't work pm and tell me exactly what you are doing adn ill gladly help you
P.S someone approve this
Virus Scan
Virus Total: http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2...ea5-1247261694
Virus Cheif: http://www.viruschief.com/report.htm...112885c8ecb803
Trust me its clean
it gave the same results and drgnforce9's virus scan
if it doesn't work pm and tell me exactly what you are doing adn ill gladly help you
P.S someone approve this
Virus Scan
Virus Total: http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2...ea5-1247261694
Virus Cheif: http://www.viruschief.com/report.htm...112885c8ecb803
Trust me its clean
it gave the same results and drgnforce9's virus scan
Hack.dll.rar
drgn plz help me..
am i doing anything wrong? i put all the dll in order, extracted to desktop. D3D9, hack, bypass, hsbreaker, thats the order i put it. and i run it i wait till it loads (without touching anything) pres insert and nothing comes up....

Yes my antivirus and firewall are off. Yes I am running as administrator. Still can't get it to work. If anyone can help I will appreciative.
What are u supposed to put in Windows 2000 compatibility? The launcher, cause if u do it with Engine.exe Combat Arms just closes.
So far not working for me, getting d/ced after about 1 min in game.
So far not working for me, getting d/ced after about 1 min in game.
alright drgn i sent you a pm, please help
america hey, he'll be back in 10 if he didnt send u pm.
The hacks work, but you get D/C after about a minute. So this is pretty useless unless i'm doing something wrong.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[QUESTION] I can't get Drgns Ultimate Hack Pack to work. I need suggestions
32 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT] How i got DRGNS Ultimate Hack Pack to work
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsULTIMATE (working) hack pack (crossfire)SH 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatspost here if you are experiencing problems with drgns ultimiate hack pack
7 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Big 100% Working Hack-Pack 4 lvl. 11 Acc.
6
