Nm i got it
Drgns Working Hack Pack
i dont trust it look at virus scan
It is caused by the injection.
Its safe to download.
Its safe to download.
don't know how i'm giving instructions when I can't even get it to work myself
.. I just repeated you pretty much though.
.. I just repeated you pretty much though.Worked but dc'd after 1 game, ok i put this on, chams wall hack no fog
oh and perx wont inject and makes me d.c
It won't inject which one? 1st one? 3rd one? All of them?
You get dc'd when?
You get dc'd when?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._download.html
same hack i beleive, workin fine for me. Been using that one for a few weeks now. comes with hack and an injector that works perfectly
same hack i beleive, workin fine for me. Been using that one for a few weeks now. comes with hack and an injector that works perfectly
so does it matter when i dont put it in correct order?
DO i have to put it in order?
Oh, works perfect for me. The menu in game is the exact menu of this hack and looks the exact same :P
what order do the dll's need to be to work??? i d/c no matter what i turn on
i cant get it to work please help me.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[QUESTION] I can't get Drgns Ultimate Hack Pack to work. I need suggestions
32 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT] How i got DRGNS Ultimate Hack Pack to work
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsULTIMATE (working) hack pack (crossfire)SH 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatspost here if you are experiencing problems with drgns ultimiate hack pack
7 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Big 100% Working Hack-Pack 4 lvl. 11 Acc.
6
