Thumbs upWTSEXP Adder minion

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
EXP Adder minion
I will let exp adders kill me and win 20 rounds for good accounts they don't want anymore
or cvs gift cards
NOTE: I only accept CVS giftcards and pretty good accounts
Skype: austinbaldwin2013
Quote Originally Posted by austinbaldwin View Post
I will let exp adders kill me and win 20 rounds for good accounts they don't want anymore
or cvs gift cards
NOTE: I only accept CVS giftcards and pretty good accounts
Skype: austinbaldwin2013
I dont really get you?
i think its win/losses farming for that you have to pay
So his saying he will let you kill him ingame. As in farming or boosting. You will only get MAXIMUM 150 XP because you need about 6+ players to get the full XP.
So unless you can connect 4 more computers this is useless. You will get more XP from AI's.

@Riddick please review what he is saying.
Sorry but this is not a valid and decent way to trade. Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?