Darkkense's Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Darkkense's Request
# Main Text/Name: Darkkense
# Sub Text/Quote: -Watch out
# Size: Default size.
# Style: Abstract
# Theme: A gun
# Colour: Black and Red.
# Image/Render: A smiley face.
-.- 25 post, format, and wtf you don't have to bribe ppl idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
-.- 25 post, format, and wtf you don't have to bribe ppl idiot.
Would you shut up? I'm new stop goddamn flaming me. I editted it and don't call me an idiot you scrub.
I don't want to be hated as soon as I join. Sorry if I upsetted you. Try being a little nicer next time.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkkense View Post
Would you shut up? I'm new stop goddamn flaming me. I editted it and don't call me an idiot you scrub.
I don't want to be hated as soon as I join. Sorry if I upsetted you. Try being a little nicer next time.
yo man its ok chill hes right and there are ppl on this forum who only judge you by stats so just show em what your made of
Noob gtfoo you need 100 posts to requestt nub



sorry i do it for the lulz but gtfo
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?