Thumbs upSolvedVisual Basic Reference Add

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic Reference Add
Hello I am working on another Visual Basic application and ive never used this be4 I and trying to find something on the COM tab of Add reference and its not there... I tried adding it manually but gives me an error message... can anyone give me some help!
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
Hello I am working on another Visual Basic application and ive never used this be4 I and trying to find something on the COM tab of Add reference and its not there... I tried adding it manually but gives me an error message... can anyone give me some help!
To add references it has to be a .net assembly

What're you trying to add?
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

To add references it has to be a .net assembly

What're you trying to add?
Hypercam2 Im working on a cool project!
I think you have to download it
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
I think you have to download it
I have but still can get it to show up in COM tab!
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
I have but still can get it to show up in COM tab!
"Browse..."
tried that and it all worked until I tried to debug..it said

"An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {AAA0A634-928C-11D1-9AD0-0000C0597CC8} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))."

NO Source Available
you sure you referencing the right DLL ? Interop.HyCam2.dll

also maybe the DLL didnt register correctly. you can try registering it manually by going to
command prompt, go to the directory where the component is and type regsvr32 Interop.HyCam2.dll
Quote Originally Posted by rabbit.coder View Post
you sure you referencing the right DLL ? Interop.HyCam2.dll

also maybe the DLL didnt register correctly. you can try registering it manually by going to
command prompt, go to the directory where the component is and type regsvr32 Interop.HyCam2.dll
yeh that's the dll! thx ill try to reg manually!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit.coder View Post
you sure you referencing the right DLL ? Interop.HyCam2.dll

also maybe the DLL didnt register correctly. you can try registering it manually by going to
command prompt, go to the directory where the component is and type regsvr32 Interop.HyCam2.dll
do you have a Skype??
Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
yeh that's the dll! thx ill try to reg manually!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------



do you have a Skype??
Na sorry bro
you cant add hypercam to COM anymore so people wont steal there program.
lol yeh thx someone finally helped me
/Solved
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?