c++ Time

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
c++ Time
Hey guys how long time did it took you guys to learn C++? just Wondering I am reading Mc grawhill but im not very good at english so its going slow forward so yea
Currently im 4 years into C++.
How long it takes for you to know some basic c++ depends on each individual.
But you can assume it will take around 3 - 4years before you can say you know some C++
Ah okay so So i think i would wait for a computer school do they learn c++ there im pretty sure isent it?
If you want to go to a computer school and don't want to get lost and quit in frustration. Learn C++ NOW! It's for your own best, and then you will also know if it is truly fun. 70% of your class will probably have programming experience too. I don't know about you, but I hate it when we discuss something in class I don't have a clue about. Also, coding in c++ gives you invaluable experience, and as far is I know, universities mostly focuses on theory.

Anyways, I highly recommend starting as soon as you can. Programming and especially C++ is a craftmanship and tool that takes more than a life time to master fully.

Becoming a programmer is a risk. But what is life without risks?

If you're a very bad programmer you are most likely not going to get any job anywhere. But if your are decent to good you can earn alot of money. But to increase your chances of that, start as early as you can.

(and while you're at it, learn as much math as you possibly can. And if you hate math, you just gotta learn to love it.)

This is all the answers I've gotten for browsing through questions on different forums.
I hate math xD i cant see what i shall use it too xD
Quote Originally Posted by jackpot22dk View Post
I hate math xD i cant see what i shall use it too xD
You would be surprised how much you need math in C++, especially for locations :P
I can normaly all the normal Math so yea and now its boring math so But i think when im old enough im going to go on a comp school were u learn C++ I think i find that easier and i will still read the C++ by Mc grawhill So just asking when i reading Mc Grawhill what should i could do then?
Quote Originally Posted by jackpot22dk View Post
I can normaly all the normal Math so yea and now its boring math so But i think when im old enough im going to go on a comp school were u learn C++ I think i find that easier and i will still read the C++ by Mc grawhill So just asking when i reading Mc Grawhill what should i could do then?
hmm depends..
But if your calculating something for a hack, function etc you find maths very intresting.
If you study them you find them boring :P
Started when I was 12 as a hobby and learned everything by myself. Recently started programming class and man everything is so easy! My advice is to start early because it can take a long time to get the hang of it and class might not be enough (my friends has a lot of trouble getting the basics right). Also, using something YOU made and sharing with others is extremely satisfying!

About math:
Trigonometry is very useful when making aimbot. For anything else, I usually stick to basic operation (*,/,-,+). The modulo (%) can be a bit confusing at first but is very useful in certain situation. Hex and binary operations are useful, but not a must until you get into more advanced stuff.
Yea i guess i will read when the o´clock is 22:00 here to 0:00 But 1 thing thats ignoring that is i aint so good at all those god damn English words and my biggest prob is i forgot it after like 2-3 months

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Like it took me 1 hour or 2 to get to side 25 I aint dat good but i keep it up so when i readed it what could you guys recommend to do?
My advise: dont just read but practice too. And if you learn something and forget about it later, you are either not practicing enough, or its a keyword/concept that is situationnal / no very commonly used.
Im using google to leanr basics..
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us